20070625

The domination of love....

Spent a not so eventful weekend with a bunch of relatives...

Apart from the mundane process of spending time and eating together, I did get an opportunity to observe some people in their truest colors...

for instance, the husband of a dear one turned out to be an extremely short tempered, male chauvinistic, however good hearted man - quite an aberration from the fun loving, goon natured, respect every one image that he had earlier created...

I found this quite shocking and did not make any effort to hide my surprise from the woman at the receiving end of this man's fury... and this is what i heard from her...

He is extremely short tempered and loses it quite easily, there have been times he has also forgotten that he is addressing me in public... However, he is good at heart and means no harm. I have known this from experience.

Thats why I love him and am ready to accept him for what he is. My love for him dominates my other feelings and hence, whatever else i go through is trivial...


Cant help wondering....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home