20070622

Today as I heard your voice

Was rummaging through a sash of old memories... and bumped into a wonderful lil peiceof poetry i had once received.

Here goes...


Today as I heard your voice
Today as I spoke to you
I believe I just dreamt of us
And our life together…


For then.. I saw a baby play,
And trouble his parents with a mischievous look
And the parents give a defeated smile
And kiss……


I passed by the coffee shop
New married couples nudge around
With eyes so lost and heads
On each other’s arm…


Today I was strolling at home
And saw my parents look at me
With a smile which seemed to say
I know what its like to dream…. Of togetherness


U know…I could dream of togetherness
For all my life unto my death
If just a dream could do this to me
How would it be, when it for real...


WONDERFUL....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home