20070711

Its shopping time again...

Life in Mumbai has brought with it a strange mixture of happiness, excitement, fear, insecurity and lasting shades of grey...

My life seems to have taken a turn when i visited one of those malls in Malad. suddenly, the life that was only available in dreams, only visible in wishful thoughts was thrown onto me in in fullest, most vibrant and excruciatingly expansive form.

so much of it that the sense of being overwhelmed took its time to register. More than 1 Lakh sqft of shopping space for a local to Chennai resident is not something that goes well in one go...

I only feel humbled by the sheer size of the materialistic universe that surrounds me and appeals only to my senses...

At the end of the day, with my love right beside me and life transformed beyond comprehension, there is only one thought that lingers in my mind...

Its shopping time again...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amor De Plata said...

I love shopping too!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me doesnt do much shopping.. But i liked the "Liquid Silver Drop Pendant" on Martha Sanchez blog page(shez given a comment before me;))...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Miracle said...

Its just a MALL.... shopping is fun!

Monday, October 26, 2009 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home